Category Archives: 100 days

100 days……..but, who’s counting?

Well, apparently, Democrats are!  The Democrats, in their efforts to stop any and all accomplishments by President Trump,  pretend that only the first 100 days of President Trump’s administration count.  Forget that there are actually three years, 265 days left yet for Trump to work his magic.

Their goofy plan won’t work because, unlike the Democrats who expect to be given everything immediately, the rest of American, who work for a living,  understand that it takes time to accomplish something.  We are used to working day after day,  year after year, to finally achieve our goals.

In a country as large and diverse as America, it takes time to achieve results, especially when the Democrats refuse to cooperate in any arena.  They are are obstructing everything the Republicans propose, and are now trotting out the idea that President Trump has not, so far, been able to complete his agenda.

So, their complaints are just misdirection.  In reality, Trump is moving our wonderful country in the right direction and in good time.

Give him another 3 years and 265 days and then, we’ll  see America looking Great again.