Category Archives: climate

Stupidity…

Read This!

This is obvious.  50 years ago there wasn’t as much sprawl as there is now.  So naturally, the odds of an area getting hit hard is increased.

New Orleans is the perfect example.  We were just so lucky that for so many years nothing hit them too directly.  The second it does, they cry and cry to everyone.  But, it gets better.  They REBUILD there.

Mr. Knowledge

No idea why…

Read This!

So, they want to protect the wet-lands, but at what cost? We could prevent major flooding, crop damage and millions of dollars in housing damage, but they’d rather not think about that. I mean, heaven forbid, a froggy’s home is moved to save some crops or people’s homes.

– Mr. Knowledge