Tag Archives: hanging 7 year olds

A Hanging Offense….

Prince Charles, the idiot who is the heir apparent to the English throne — and, no wonder they’re going down the tubes — believes that Islamic principles should guide our world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285332/Follow-Islamic-way-save-world-Charles-urges-environmentalists.html

Prince Charles yesterday urged the world to follow Islamic ‘spiritual principles’ in order to protect the environment. In an hour-long speech, the heir to the throne argued that man’s destruction of the world was contrary to the scriptures of all religions – but particularly those of Islam.

He said the current ‘division’ between man and nature had been caused not just by industrialisation, but also by our attitude to the environment – which goes against the grain of ‘sacred traditions’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1285332/Follow-Islamic-way-save-world-Charles-urges-environmentalists.html#ixzz0qSeZHYjK

I have never understood why, all of a sudden, Islam and Muslims are the creme de la creme in today’s PC world.  After all, all the terrorists of late have their grounding in radical Islam.  All of the terrorists profess hatred of America, women, and a whole host of other people, places and things.  Now, apparently, they also hate little 7 year olds.

Taliban hang 7-year-old boy accused of being a spy, suicide bomber kills 40 at Afghanistan wedding

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/06/10/2010-06-10_taliban_hang_7yearold_boy_accused_of_being_a_spy_suicide_bomber_kills_40_at_afgh.html