Monthly Archives: July 2016

Hillary escapes charges by FBI

Is anyone surprised that the FBI did NOT charge Hillary Clinton?

If so, you shouldn’t be.  After all, Hillary has used her position of power to avoid endless potential criminal charges.  And, now, she has a Democrat President, a Democrat-appointed Attorney General, and, a friendly media, who all conspired to save her once again from herself and her horrible deeds.

Just because there have been “little” guys charged for far less, don’t expect the establishment’s chosen to pay for her crimes.

Hillary……Obama…….and, now, the FBI…………..all synonyms for “power to the powerful” club!

Honor among thieves?

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Loretta Lynch……..and, the list goes on and on.

Thieves?

In this PC world, you couldn’t call them “thieves” because, it might hurt their feelings!  The PC crowd has their Crown Prince in  President Obama who has infamously declared, felons are no longer felons and illegal aliens are no longer to be dubbed “illegal”.

Still, what do you call someone who is stealing your right to bear arms?  What label do you put on someone who wants to steal your income and future well being through the euphemism of “fair” taxation?  What category would you place our Justice system when the Powers-that-be , i.e., Lynch, Clinton, and Obama, are conspiring to prevent an honest assessment of Hillary Clinton’s criminal acts?

Any one of us would already be handcuffed and awaiting trial if we had done what Hillary did with her private email server.  And, that doesn’t even hold Hillary accountable for a myriad of other dubious, if not criminal, situations — remember Whitewater, Vincent Foster’s ignominious death, the stealing of the White House silverware, enabling a sexual pervert (oh, yes, Bill is a pervert and deserved to be jailed for his perversions), libeling the women who accused Bill Clinton…………the list goes on and on.  And, these are just the horrible things we know about!

So, how can anyone so “morally challenged”, to state it in the most PC terms available, continue to NOT be accused in any of these crimes?

It’s all part and parcel of the Establishment’s “honor among thieves”.

Hillary continues on her path to the Presidency because it serves the interests of those already in power.  They are a clique that doesn’t care what their fellow members do or say because that maintains the “cabal’s” power over the rest of us.

Years ago, my mother-in-law taught me this lesson when we were discussing how someone we knew did not require a contract when beginning a business with a friend.  It turned out to be a disastrous ending to the business, and friendship;  but, how, I wondered, was that person so stupid as to not require a contract?

Because, she said, if you are an honorable person, you expect everyone else to be honorable!

The corollary to her statement is that, if you are a dishonorable person, you expect others to be dishonorable!

This is especially true in politics where even a rogue politician is supported by his party until they absolutely have to cut him loose.  Republicans tend to throw bad members out as soon as the bad behaviour is discovered.  Democrats try to convene the “herd” around the member who is being challenged.  Democrats will protect even the worst Democrat just to provide party unity.  Forget that this hurts the American public.  Forget that it is illegal to give aid to a crime.  Forget that Hillary is one of the worst offenders.

She will probably never have to answer for all her corrupt behaviour.  Why?  Because she has two of the most powerful people in the world “at her back”.

http://drudgereport.com/

NYT: HILLARY WANTS TO KEEP LYNCH...