Monthly Archives: August 2018

Secrets of the Secret Service?

Lie-berals have stirred up so much anger and dissension that even Sarah Huckabee Sanders needs Secret Service protection, paid for by the government.    Her protection is paid for by us taxpayers  because she works for the President of the United States.

April Ryan, a news reporter, has demanded that the government cover a security guard that she hired for herself.  What?  Ms Ryan is NOT a governmental employee.  She believes, though,  that because the government pays for Ms Sanders’ protection, the government should pay for hers, too!

(http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/21/cnn-april-ryan-white-house-bodyguard/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=mixi&utm_campaign=dailycaller).

The idea that, because Ms Ryan covers the White House, she is entitled to having a personal bill paid for by us taxpayers is so absurd that you would think she would be laughed out of the newsroom.  But, no.  I’m sure there is serious discussion by other Lie-berals as to the “discrimination” because Ms Ryan must pay for her own protection.

Maybe Ms Ryan needs protection.  And, if she does, she is wise to hire someone.  But, to imagine for even one moment that you are entitled to it for free is idiocy.

But, Ms. Ryan’s notion does not surprise me because so many reporters have a wildly optimistic estimation of themselves and their importance.  She, obviously, feels she is as important as Ms. Sanders.  That, too, is no surprise as we watch MSNBC, CBS, CNN, and other media outlets act as if they are experts when they are really supposed to be just reporting the news, and not trying to influence us by twisting stories!

Well, let me tell Ms Ryan a SECRET about the SECRET SERVICE.  The Secret Service provides protection for governmental employees, NOT news reporters.    If you want something, maybe you’ll have to pay for it like the rest of us Americans do.  While I’m sure your family loves you, by any other standard, you are just a reporter

And, as such, maybe you should start understanding that, as a private citizen, the government (the rest of us taxpayers) owe you NOTHING!

Speaking out

The Lieberals are screaming and hollering about the removal of Brennan’s security clearance.

But, really, did Mr. Brennan have a right to a security clearance?  Why would anyone who is leaving government service expect to retain such a clearance?

Let’s compare his “retirement” from governmental service to what happens when an employee either resigns or is fired from a private company.

First, if you resign, your employer will ask for any keys or other company items that you have been using while EMPLOYED BY THAT COMPANY.

If you are fired, your employer will have you “frog-marched” out the front door without so much as a by-your-leave.  Often, you are not even allowed to gather up your personal belongings!

So, why would Mr. Brennan, who no longer works for the United States’ government,  have any right to maintain a security clearance?  The opportunity to serve our country is a privilege, NOT A RIGHT!  And, it is obvious that Brennan has parlayed his former governmental job into a new “job” of harassing President Trump and there is little to no chance that Mr. Brennan will ever serve Trump or our countryagain  in any capacity.  If Brennan is not serving the country, why does he need a security clearance?

How arrogant of Brennan to assume that he is indispensable and thus, has a right to a security clearance!

Because no logical American would agree that Mr. Brennan has a RIGHT to the clearance, Mr. Brennan has tried to claim that his first amendment right — freedom of speech — is being attacked by removing his security clearance.  Really?  The Lieberal Media has jumped on his petulant response and he is on every network, again lambasting President Trump and claiming he, Brennan, is the victim.  If he is freely speaking publicly,  doesn’t that counter the very basis for Brennan’s complaint?

All Americans value their Freedom of Speech.  Even Mr. Brennan, who has used his freedom of speech in a rabid attack against President Trump, and which speech has caused pain and division in America, has the right to speak.

But, I believe that I also have the right to speak out.  And, in speaking out, I say that our country is well rid of the partisan and uncontrolled rhetoric of Mr. Brennan.  I hope that others, who believe as I do, will also speak out.