I’m sick of it!

That’s not me, that’s our inept President Biden speaking.

And, what is he sick of? He’s sick of being blamed for inflation, the incompetent withdrawal from Afghanistan, the divisions in America, high gas prices, the incomprehensible non-response to Russia invading Ukraine…..yada yada. In short, he is sick of being blamed for all the trials and tribulations he has created in only the first year of being President.

Just imagine what he can do with 4 years!

Although he is known for making gaffes, this one is a real prize winner. Whom does he think should be blamed for these problems? He is the one who refused to rescue Americans and Afghans who helped America. He is the one who used racism as a campaign rallying cry….and, continues to use it to rationalize almost every problem he has created in America and the world. He is the one who shut down the Keystone pipeline which would be shipping oil within the year and maintaining the American energy surplus which President Trump began. Biden is the one who shrinks from confronting Putin about invading Ukraine. Apparently, Biden wants to follow in the footprints of Obama, his buddy, who was afraid to contest Putin’s invasion of Crimea.

Well, the chickens are definitely coming home to roost. That might be okay if it only affected those who shared the blame with Biden for the troubles in today’s world. But, everyone worldwide will suffer because Biden, Harris, AND the Democrats, are too afraid to stand up for anything. They wait to see what the political winds blow in and then, decide what to do.

And, if the winds switch direction, Biden and his coterie of “flexible” pals are more than willing to change their thinking, if it can be called thinking.

So, I’m sick of it, too. I’m sick of Biden, Harris, and all those Democrats who have led us into this misery we are now enduring. I’m sick of seeing Russia indiscriminately killing civilians — men, women and babies — just to take over a democratic Ukraine. I’m sick of high energy prices and supply chain problems. I’m sick of politicians who talk a good line, but ignore the realities of Life under Biden.

I’m sick, sick, sick, of our President and Democrats. My only hope is that others are sick enough of the lies, grandstanding, and ineptitude of Biden and the Democrats to vote them out of office.

Otherwise, we, and our wonderful America, might never get well again.

Leave a Reply