Tag Archives: government shutdown

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly — President Obama…..politicizing America

The GOOD: Obamacare Website Closed for Repairs This Weekend.

The BAD:  Obama’s capricious closures which hurt:

Veterans, our pride and joy:

…government’s ham-fisted attempts to close the DC WWII Memorial, an open-air public monument that is normally accessible 24 hours a day. By accessible I mean, you walk up to it. When you have finished reflecting, you then walk away from it.**

Apparently, according to an anonymous Park Service ranger, “We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can. It’s disgusting.”**

Fishermen:  Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was “closed” due to the shutdown.  Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square miles of open ocean.  Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.**

The UGLY:

Frightening Taxpayers, the markets and the world:  Obama’s reckless default fear-mongering

Never before has an American president threatened and risked the U.S. economy and financial markets the way Barack Obama has in recent days. For his own narrow political ends, Obama and his minions have actually accused the Republican party of deliberately provoking a Treasury debt default because they don’t agree with the Obama position on the continuing budget resolution and the debt ceiling.**

These are only a few of the good, the bad and the ugly……….and, it doesn’t look like it’s getting better with President Obama, Harry Reid and Pelosi now joined by Schumer in a contest to see who can call the Republicans the worst, most egregious, insulting names.

The GOOD,  the BAD, and the UGLY………just another name for the political machinations of President Obama and Democrats.

**Special thanks to Mike Flynn and Larry Kudlow  for their pithy remarks used here.