Monthly Archives: November 2012

Obamaesque

When do politicians stop campaigning?

Well, for Obama, it is one continuous circuit.  First, he campaigns — and wins — then he plays some buckets — then he might catch a round of golf — then he or his family take an expensive vacation–then he campaigns — then he plays more basketball — then he golfs — then he takes a vacation…………….

The concern is NOT that he is overextending himself in terms of work.

The concern is WHEN does he actually work?  WHEN does he stop to think about what is good for America, and NOT just what HE wants?

Based on his first 4 years, the answers are all in the negative.

He NEVER stops campaigning.  He NEVER actually works.  And, he SELDOM puts what is right for America at the top of his list.

Obamaesque…………..a study in self-aggrandizement.

Obamaesque

Obamaesque…..new word in the dictionary…..but, what does it mean?

Well, if the previous 4 years are any indication,Obamaesque means:

1-More dissension between Americans and much more wealth redistribution.

2-More economic chaos as the Federal deficit rises and the GDP crashes.

3-More taxes on the wealthy, i.e., the job producers.

4-More “free” stuff for Obama’s supporters/lobbyists/donors.

5-More world problems as Obama’s inexperience gives our foes confidence to ignore American values.

6-More scandals as Obama’s appointees’ criminal use of official positions  surfaces.

7-And, maybe a world war as American influence recedes and foreign dictators vie to fill the void created  by that failing policy.

Obamaesque……means a world in chaos!

Vote for YOUR future

We “older” voters are ready to vote for Governor Romney, an acknowledged business genius, to steer our economy in the right direction so that our children and grandchildren will have economic opportunities, just like we did…..WITHOUT government’s interference.

Governor Romney understands that the promise of America CANNOT  GIVE people equality nor economic security.   What he will promote is the OPPORTUNITY for EVERYONE to pursue their own dream.

We older voters understand that voting is the only way to secure the rights that the Constitution details.  And, though we will suffer if the current administration wins,  we only have to worry about the next 20 years or so.  Young people, in their 20s, 30s, and even 40s, would suffer under increased governmental regulations and demands for the rest of their lives — which could add up to 50-60 years worth of manipulation by unscrupulous politicians.

Can you bear a future where over 50% of your earnings will be lost to taxes?  Can you bear to have non-medical governmental employees telling you which medical services you can receive?  Can you bear that the government will use your tax dollars to pay for increasing numbers of welfare recipients?  Can you bear that your tax dollars will pay for thousands of helpless babies to be murdered because they are an “inconvenience”?

If so, you can either vote for the current administration….or, just stay home.  But, if you don’t vote, you forfeit your Constitutional right to pursue your own dreams.  Rather, whatever administration is in power will be your boss….forever!

So, in a Presidential campaign which is essentially tied, the question is whether the younger voters, whose future is under attack, will make the effort to go to the polls.   Will they understand that THEIR vote could be the deciding factor on whether the Government dictates their future or whether they themselves will be able to choose their path?

What’s your future going to look like?  Vote on November 6, 2012, for YOUR future!