Monthly Archives: January 2023

Bidengate…..and, classified information

Lots of interest in whether Biden or Trump did something illegal WHEN HANDLING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS….and, which was worst.

1…The Democrats ignore that ONLY A PRESIDENT HAS THE UNIVERSAL AUTHORITY TO DECLASSIFY DOCUMENTS.

A Vice President, like Biden was, does NOT.

Nor does a Senator, like Biden was.

2…ONLY A PRESIDENT, like Trump was, HAS THE RIGHT TO REMOVE DOCUMENTS….AND, ONLY BECAUSE PRESIDENTS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DECLASSIFY THOSE DOCUMENTS.

A Vice President, like Biden was, can NOT remove classified documents from official storage.

A Senator, like Biden was, can NOT remove classified documents from official storage — i.e., the SCIF.

HENCE…..PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD THE RIGHT TO REMOVE DOCUMENTS.

BIDEN DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT EITHER AS A VICE PRESIDENT NOR AS A SENATOR!

End of story.

United we stand………Divided we fall……

The Republicans in Congress never understood this. The Democrats do.

While the Republicans dither about who will be speaker, the Dems are laughing up their sleeves. How can the Republicans lead when they can’t even agree on a speaker?

Republicans haven’t been united since Ronnie with his famous “Speak no ill of other Republicans” united a tired America.

Democrats, on the other hand, meekly acquiesce to any atrocity that Pelosi or Schumer presented to them. More money for the IRS? Not a problem. Less support for the police and military? Not a problem. Crime on the rise? Not a problem. Entrust the nuclear button to a man who can’t remember what he said 5 minutes ago — a man who routinely lies about even his own personal history? Not a problem for Democrats.

This madness has to be stopped! Republicans must unite for a common purpose — that of protecting and defending the Constitution and the American people from the Democrats’ progressive agenda. Republicans must revitalize the economy….restore American’s borders…and, return to the Super Power that defends Democracy around the world.

United we stand. Divided we Fall. Let’s be united.

After all, we are the UNITED States of America.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OR, will it be?

All product prices are up. Rents are up. Inflation increases and the recession looms.

The housing boom is rapidly slowing.

Illegal aliens are still flooding our country meaning more welfare benefits for them and less for Americans……who, also, pay the bill for these illegal aliens.

Biden is vigorously implementing policies to:

Abort more babies….

Destroy our southern border.

Reduce support for the military, police, and emergency services.

Return to masking and governmental control of all businesses.

Increase the national debt by signing a monumental budget bill which has few benefits for Americans but does increase the burden on future generations.

Allow Russia to bombard Ukraine all while sending more money, more weapons AND, now, our military personnel.

Divide Americans by calling all who oppose his policies derogatory names

Issue Executive orders whenever he wants, including to thwart Supreme Court rulings.

Failing to protect Conservatives threatened by his, and other Democrats’, rhetoric, notably no protection for Supreme Court Justices

So, Happy New Year? I don’t think so. The prognosis is grim so long as Biden and the Democrats control the instruments of government and are willing to say anything, do anything, or try anything to foster Progressive policies and destroy the very basic components of America.

Good luck to us all.