Monthly Archives: November 2016

What is a Stein?

Well, Jill Stein is like a stein of day old beer…..flat —  with no head……..no head for the obvious, that is.

BECAUSE:

Although the election results have been certified, she is challenging the results in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Although even “her” hacker experts say there is no reason to believe that hackers interfered in the voting process,  she is challenging the results in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Although the CERTIFIED election results do not show a big enough  difference between Mr. Trump and Ms Clinton to trigger an automatic recount, Ms Stein is challenging the results in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Ms Stein claims that she will raise enough money to pay for these recounts.  Ms. Clinton has joined in that effort because “she wants to ensure the results are fair to everyone!”  Ha ha  For Hillary to pretend that she is joining  the recount process to ensure fairness is as mendacious as when Bill claimed he never had “sex with that woman”.  However, to demand a frivolous recount of  a result that every honest American has already accepted, Ms Stein is determined to undermine Mr. Trump’s transition to the Presidency which she, of course, hopes will mean his Presidency starts off badly.

So, what does Ms Stein get out of fomenting even more controversy in our election process?

1….She gets the national spotlight which she really never had.

2…She gets to pretend she is apolitical and ONLY demanding a recount for the American people.

3…She gets to haul in big bucks from people who are desperate to overturn the election results, i.e., Hillary’s holligans!

And, what do the American people get out of Ms Stein’s arrogant insistence of a recount?

1…We get more of CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC  trying to misdirect the American voters.    These networks have continuously contrived, contorted, and misconstrued everything that Mr. Trump said, did, or even might have thought of doing and have insulted Trump voters over and over.    Ms. Stein is just giving the media another chance to demonize Trump voters.

2…Instead of being able to enjoy the holidays, we will be forced to listen to more breathless reporters spewing out their meaningless accounts of this or that, rather than an honest accounting of issues that matter.  For example, it would be instructive to hear how Mr. Trump is progressing on his making America Great again program.

3…And, even though Ms Stein says she will pay for the recount, this ties up countless state workers who could, and should, be engaged in state business and not a recount that is unlikely to change anything, except increasing the polarization between Trump voters and those who preferred Jill Stein to Hillary!

Even though beer is a popular beverage, especially in Wisconsin, I have never liked the taste of beer. And, I certainly have a bad taste in my mouth from listening to Jill Stein pretend to be interested in what is good for Americans.

I say she, and Hillary, should accept the results of the election and stop trying to “tap” into the angst among those Lieberals who have yet to accept that Mr. Trump will be the 45th President of the United States.

Trumping the Democrats

That’s what Donald J. Trump did.

He Trumped the Democrats.

He Trumped the Arrogant Media.

For those of us who have been silently waiting for Conservative common sense to return, this is a glorious election result.  It’s about time that we recognize that this country was to be ruled by the majority and not some PC bureaucrat in Washington.

For those who resent the election results, remember that you have had your chance to run the country and it was a disaster.  Wages fell.  Soldiers died for lack of decent gear.  Ambassadors and their security forces died for want of the Secretary of State’s attention and concern.  Your “turn” has eroded our place in the world’s power structure and created even more bureaucracy.

Remember:  someone is almost always unhappy with an election result and the difference between Conservatives and Lieberals is very clear at these times.  Winning Conservatives quietly begin working on the promises they made during the campaign.  Winning Democrats run around, braying and celebrating.  Remember Obama’s churlish “I won, you didn’t” comment to Senator McCain?

Well, all you Democrats, here’s the deal.  We won.  You lost.  Get over it and try to act like adults this time.

Because now, our President-Elect, Mr. Trump, can begin to use his pragmatism and common sense to fix the problems facing our country.

Trump’s business acumen will be a huge advantage  as he works on problems.  Why?  Through astute problem solving, Mr. Trump will be creating more jobs which will generate more tax revenue which will lower our National Debt which will mean lower taxes which will  free up money for businesses to expand which will create more jobs which will mean  less people on unemployment which will mean lower taxes to pay for that and welfare which means more money for everyone to spend which means more demands for products which means more business which means more companies need to hire more employees which means more money in their pockets which means more spending which means more jobs which means……………………………………….a Great America.

So, let’s stop the nonsensical protests and get to work improving life for all of America’s citizzens.

Because, it is time to come together and make America Great again.