Monthly Archives: November 2017

The Hypocrites live in Congress!

They are “outraged” and “demanding” that Moore resign, based on allegations he sexually abused teenagers.

And, yet, no one really knows whether the accusations are true.  What happened to “innocent until PROVEN guilty” ?

They pandered and equivocated when a Democrat was guilty of sexually abusing a subordinate.  Remember former President Clinton?  How many of these holier-than-thou legislators refused to convict former President Clinton and even  supported him being head of the Democrat’s party?

But, now, with the public outcry against Moore, these same lap dogs are racing to line up against Moore.  Why?  It is politically expedient.

Where were they when Weiner was caught sending perverse emails?  Where were they when Clinton was caught with his pants down in the Oval Office?

Oh, they were there all right.  However, then, it wasn’t quite as lucrative politically to denounce those Democrats.  Now, all of a sudden, everyone is in an uproar about sexual harassment and abuse.  And, for the Democrats, it is politically expedient, and they are reveling in any opportunity to steal a Senate seat, whether the candidate is guilty of a crime or not.

Even Clinton is now fair game for some Dems.  Although it was always obvious that Bill Clinton should be convicted, it is ludicrous that they are now finally willing to even consider his guilt.

Of course, it is also advantageous for them.  Being on the “high ground” is lucrative, so, punishing sexual offenders becomes a cause celeb.  And, those “morally superior” LEGISLATORS are first in line to throw stones.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.  Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!

“Ambushed” by Bush 41

Another tell-all book coming out.  Ho hum.

Book is “written” by H.W. Bush, our 41st President.  Hmmmmmmmmm…………….

In that book, H.W. insults President Trump.    Wow………………..

Oh, wait!   Jeb,  H.W’s son, lost to President Trump in the last election, didn’t he?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/04/george-h-w-bush-trump-blowhard-motivated-certain-ego/

So, was President Trump ambushed by another Bush?  Yes.

Does it matter that H.W. Bush dislikes and resents President Trump?  No.

This is nothing more than sour grapes.  And, what a disgrace that former President H.W. Bush can not remember how important diplomacy is.  Or, that ad hominem attacks against a sitting President, especially one overseas, are detrimental to our country.  Our enemies do not need any help in their efforts to attack America nor to thwart President Trump who is working to make America great again!

Oh, well. To be kind to an old “has been”, the book  is  more of a “senior moment” than anything else.

Then again………………on the bright side, there is no need to buy that book because there is more than enough vitriol already in politics.  Save your money and just turn your tv onto CBS, MSNBC or CNN if you want to hear President Trump maligned.  They insult, demean, and grope for aspersions non stop. But, do NOT believe what you hear on those networks, nor what you read in that upcoming book.

I mean.  We were great supporters of H.W. Bush AND of his son, even donating a LOT of money to their campaigns.  But, recent comments not only make us sad,those dangerous comments make  us lose all our respect for both of them.  So, let’s not “beat around the Bush”.   Let’s come right out and say that H.W. lost his cool and ambushed President Trump.

What a sad ending for a man who held the highest and most powerful office in the world.  Our advice?  Go home and try to learn some manners, H.W.