Monthly Archives: August 2012

It’s a Republican storm….

But, the Democrats want to rain on the RNC’s parade!  They are afraid that, if Americans can actually hear Republicans, it will be bye-bye, Democrats!

So:

Democrats are egging Occupy protestors to disrupt the RNC convention.

The DNC chairwoman travels to Tampa and then, refuses to let conservatives ask her questions.

President Obama and his media hooligans at MSNBC and ABC and CBS do their pseudo “fact-checking” and loudly proclaim that conservatives are lying.  As if they would recognize a lie, even if it hit them in the face!

Well, let the Democrats carry on their smear campaign.  The Republicans will continue to stand on the moral high ground.

So, despite hurricane Isaac and our concern for those in its path;  it’s happy days again for those of us who want fiscal responsibility in Washington, D.C.

Let the Democrats whine because  we’re singing a happy song ….. Obama and his cronies are on the way out.

No more taxpayer funded stimulus for Obama’s buddies.  No more government seizing our individual liberties.  No more golf by the President while fellow Americans are desperate for employment.

Oh, yes, it’s a Republican storm moving in.  And, it’s a Perfect Storm!

Obama, Liar in Chief

An honest person has a difficult time telling a lie. He’ll fidget or rock back and forth on his feet. Or, a woman will twirl her hair and refuse to look you in the eye. An honest person feels guilty when they lie….and, it shows.

Dishonest people feel no shame when telling lies. They can look you right in the eye and lie without any “tells”. They can look completely at ease at the same time they are lying in your face.

So, what does it mean when President Obama looks into the camera and, without twitching, tells the American people that “The last thing I think about at night is unemployment.  And, the first thing I think about in the morning is how to fix unemployment” ?  It tells us that  our President is a liar.

Or, how about  his telling Americans that they will never lose their health coverage? Then, he siphons off Medicare money to pay for Obamascare.  What about his  claiming HE gets credit for Osama’s demise when it was Bush’s preparations and the skills and courage of the Navy seals that took care of Osama?  Remember the Obama campaign ads that labeled  Governor Romney a “murderer”, “vulture”and  a “woman hater”?   Even though a kindergartner could hear the obvious insults, Obama denies the ads ever said that.

Did he make these assertions without twitching?  Yes, he did.  Are they lies?  Yes, they are.  Does that make Obama a liar?  Yes.

Unfortunately, these lies by Obama are just the LATEST in a string of lies that should end any chance of his re-election.  A President really should be of the highest moral character and definitely should NOT be a liar.  And, if the media did their journalistic job, Obama would already be history.  In  fact, these lies would sink any conservative candidate.  But for the lieberal media and Democrats, lying goes with the territory.

After all, have you heard the joke about Democrats?  It goes:  how do you know when a Democrat is lying?  The answer is:  When his lips are moving.

Sadly, Obama is no different.  In fact, he is the Commander in chief of Lies.

BLAME BUSH!!!

http://washingtonexaminer.com/madeleine-albright-campaigns-for-obama-were-going-to-blame-bush-forever/article/2505479#.UDOTcd1lREM

Sadly, my old college roommate and I would joke that LIEberals would always pull this BS on ANYTHING.  Temperature is hot… Blame Bush, Packers lose the Super Bowl… Blame Bush, a TV ad that’s longer than 3 minutes… Blame Bush.  But yeah, now they’re openly saying it.  It’s seriously gotten to the point of being so sad and stupid that you can’t write about it with a straight face.  They’re totally 8 year old kids trying to bully people.  I’m speechless, not because of how unfounded this might be, but because they are so fucking dumb and people believe this.  I’m not saying that there are stupid repus… because Akin proved that, but wow, it’s so ridiculous I’m going to go and crawl into bed and laugh… ok, maybe not because it’s so sad and I have to cry for all the NCPs out there.

Biden…unchained

The Obama administration must be wondering if it’s safe to let VP Biden out on his own.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/14/Biden-chains-Romney-response

Speaking to a black audience, Biden once again showed his ignorance.  His comment: “they’ll put you in chains”  can only be understood as a reference to when blacks were chained and sold into slavery. Forget that this is class warfare and lies coming directly from the Obama campaign.  Worse, Biden’s comments are also absolutely, completely, undeniably racist.

Will the media expose the Vice President for the racist that he is?  Probably not.

Will ANY of the black groups chide the VP for this insulting remark?  Probably not

Why?  Because, in this upside down world,  a gaffe by a liberal is always  forgiven.

So, although any self-respecting person would resent this insulting and patronizing comment by Biden, the media will pretend that it never happened because, in the media’s eyes, liberals never make mistakes.

The media keep repeating that this is the nastiest campaign in years.  It certainly is on the Democrat’s side.

If the media want a clean campaign, maybe they  should muzzle the VP .  Otherwise, Biden should be chained ………to his desk!

What Privacy?

Isn’t it interesting that President Obama’s college records, his birth certificate, and even his applications to colleges, are SEALED and the public cannot access them?

And, yet, college grades for Mr. Zimmerman and the horrific pictures of the deceased Travon Martin are “mistakenly” sent to media outlets.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/george-zimmerman-records-mistakenly-released-684512

Privacy?  Only if you’re the President of the United States!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/george-zimmerman-records-mistakenly-released-68451

Senator Reid …mud slinger extraordinaire

Harry Reid has never concerned himself with the Truth…but, now, he has outdone even his abysmal record by claiming that Governor Romney doesn’t pay his taxes!

Citing unnamed sources, Reid even repeated the accusation on the Senate floor…again!

Of course, Harry Reid himself has not released his own tax returns. Maybe he’s afraid that someone might notice that he used undue influence to find employment for his son in Nevada.

Of course, Harry failed to mention that Romney HAS released his 2010 tax returns.

Of course, Harry failed to mention that Governor Romney has extensive business dealings and that Romney’s tax filings are complicated and take considerable time to determine.

Of course, Harry omitted the fact that Romney has donated his time as Governor, as head of the Olympics in Salt Lake City, and that Romney tithes to his church every year. That tithing amounts to 10% of his income.

Does Harry tithe? Has Harry released his tax returns? What about Harry’s use of his position in the Senate to politicize a National campaign?

Harry certainly doesn’t appreciate the truth, as his past actions and speeches demonstrate.

The only “true” title Harry should claim is mud slinger extraordinaire!