Monthly Archives: May 2007

MIA and Ramblings

Well, I’ve been MIA from this board for a while, and there’s nothing wrong, but I just wasn’t in the mood to grace your computer with great text. Alot has happened since then and I will sum quite a bit up here.

First of all, I heard global warming is just out of control. Well, Reid Bryson, the man who created the department of meteorology here at the UW, and also the MOST quoted man in the meteorology field, has said that humans are not the cause. I would probably say I agree with him over any news media outlet spewing propaganda. So, Mr. Knowledge, does this mean that we should continue to drive cars that get poor mileage and shouldn’t look for alternative fuels? Classic liberal question, but they fail to realize, that I NEVER say those things. I want us to become non-dependent of the Middle East. I would like to drive a car that gets 100 MPG, but in the meantime, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that us puny humans are changing the environment.

There’s this J**** C***** thing, which was already covered by another blogger, so he doesn’t deserve anything in my post.

Cindy Sheehan is quitting. Thank God. She was just a puppet for the Liberal Left, until she became somewhat of an anchor, and they of course, flip-flop and abandon her.

That’s all I have for now, and I should be here now weekly or more for the summer.

Mr. Knowledge

A nut from the peanut farm

So, once again, Carter denunciated President Bush, Prime Minister Blair, yada yada yada. What else is new?

Former President Carter has always held the view that only he knows the gospel truth and, regardless of good manners, only he has the right to criticize everyone else.

Well, unfortunately for him, he will be remembered as little more than a peanut farmer who, through a quirk of fate, was elected President. His own legacy as president involves giving away the Panama Canal and failing to rescue our fellow Americans who were being held captive. It is no wonder that he wants to castigate others in the fleeting hope that his own failures will be obscured by the dust of history.

Carter is a mean-spirited, angry, and arrogant man who labels himself a Christian, but acts and talks like a hate monger! Fortunately, no one listens to him anymore…if they ever did. When you hear these vicious comments from Carter, remember the source. And, then, forget the comments and the man.

A Russian Rumbles…thanks to the Democrats

Putin, who heretofore has been labeled a “friend” of America, has just vehemently denounced our foreign policy. What would give this Russian, who leads a country with a struggling economy and little foreign clout, the audacity or the motive to vilify America? Russia needs our economic and technological aid desperately, but, still, Putin delivered a stinging message about America.

The answer is very simple. Why shouldn’t he insult us when even our own Democratic congressmen and women continually do so! Why shouldn’t he feel free to question our national integrity when the Democrats daily assail the character of our President?

Attacks by foreign leaders will be part of the legacy of the current Democratic party. In their zeal to have one of their own in the presidency, they are destroying the very reputation of their own president and thus destroying much of America’s influence in the world. Whatever goodwill could come from the United States’ generosity in fighting natural disasters or disease throughout the world is lost when the Democrats themselves critique every action this administration takes.

Their mud-slinging campaign has created many problems for our country in dealing with other nations. They claim to be partiotic Americans, but they do everything possible to destroy the faith and credibility of the American government!

The Democrats feel no shame. Their only “cause” is to elect a Democrat in 2008. To that end, nothing else matters. Putin, and other leaders, will continue to attempt to tear down our nation in order to build up their own influence.

Thanks to the Democrats, the only question will be whether Russian, or Chinese, or Korean greed trumps the greed of the Democratic party!

Surprised?

The media has been bashing Bush for his entire presidency. That media includes the tv commentators who read their pre-digested, pre-written script as though it came from Moses. That media includes most newspapers and most periodicals which are afraid to give any account of world events that does not coincide with the viewpoint of people like Mr. Soros. Surprised? If you are, then you should remember that most of the news media are liberals and have a vested interest in denouncing President Bush.

People like Chris Matthews, Lou Dobbs, the Hollywood crowd, and many Democrats routinely vilify President Bush. They have maligned his intelligence. They claim that he is a liar and a cheat, as well as a conspirator. No slur nor insult is too vile for them to hurl the direction of our President. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. The Democrats are frantically searching for a means of ensuring that the next President comes from their ranks. In their desperation, they don’t care whom they tear down or whether their greed destroys an American ideal or America itself. THEY JUST WANT TO BE ELECTED.

The problem with such continual slurs is more than the fact that the insults are untrue. It is unworthy of any politician to deliberately misrepresent an opponent and try to make that opponent into “the” enemy. It is unAmerican for a party (in this case, the Democrats) to use character assassination merely to get elected.

So, now the “news” is the low poll ratings of President Bush. Surprised? If you have listened carefully to the news for the last few years, you shouldn’t be. The constant mudslinging by Democrats was bound to have some effect. President Bush is a good man, but you would never know it if the media have their way.

But, regardless of the effect on President Bush’s ratings, this ridiculous and flagrant name-calling by the Democrats must stop. Democrats should start acting like mature adults and discuss issues facing our country rather than simply obfuscating facts with insults. And, the public should tell the media that they had better report the news and not make it. Surprised? I hope not.

Maybe it’s time for partisan media and irresponsible politicians to be surprised.