Monthly Archives: October 2016

Hillary against the FBI’s investigation

While it’s true that Hillary Clinton, if she had any love for our country, would take herself off the ticket to avoid the turmoil her potential election would bring about, no one, and I mean, NO ONE expects she will do that. Democrats are more than willing to pretend that her actions are just misunderstood.  Hah!  Nixon has been pilloried for years as a corrupt President, yet he resigned when Republicans told him he had to.  It’s a shame that there are NO Democrats who will admit Hillary is corrupt and tell her to resign!

After all, her history has been tarnished with a complete disregard for honesty and integrity as well as a multitude of scandals which never deterred her or Bill from forging ahead with their own, self-serving interests.  They have used the power of office and political connections to remedy situations and problems which others would be imprisoned for.  Everyone who follows the news knows about her scandalous behaviour….yet, Democrats refuse to disavow her because it serves their interests to keep her in power.

This election has exposed more of the subterfuge and double-dealing in Washington than any other election in our memory.  There are too many willing to excuse Hillary’s illegalities because it is easier to ignore them.  Or, they complain that the issues are too complicated.  Or, they pretend that the charges are part of a conspiracy. Or, more often than not, they enjoy the future leverage if they let her get away with those crimes.

It reminds me of the story in Don Quijote about the blind man who eats more of the grapes than he and his servant boy agreed to.  Upon seeing this, the boy eats more, too.  When the grapes are gone, the blind man accuses the boy of taking more than his share.  The boy is surprised and asks how the blind man knew the boy was “double-dipping”.

The blind man says, “Because, you did NOT complain when I took more than MY share”.

Democrats don’t care if Hillary takes more than her “fair” share so long as they can continue to aggrandize or enrich themselves, too.   And, that’s why she will never be asked to step down.

Noah Feldman is a “blooming” — Bloomberg — fool.

It always surprises me that Lieberals, and, yes, the “lie” portion is intentional, are so willing to denigrate those who support someone else. Their first line of attack is almost always to insult any person or idea that doesn’t line up with their agenda.  Rather than responding to all the horrible things that Hillary said and did, as revealed by Wikileaks, the Democrats try to shift the story line to who released the emails and whom should be blamed for their release.  It’s a “kill the messenger” strategy that often works because the media refuse to report the facts, rather than their opinion of the facts. The malevolence and deviousness of the media toward conservatives shouldn’t surprise me, but it does!

The real story should be the CONTENT OF HILLARY’S EMAILS, NOT HOW THE EMAILS CAME INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN.  Yet, the Lieberal press keeps on plugging the storyline that the problem is who released the emails.  It’s ironic that, if Hillary had followed her own State Department’s guidelines, none of her vitriol nor self-servicing actions would be public knowledge! It’s her own fault that we now know a great deal about her perfidious behaviour, DESPITE a press that cowers at her feet like lapdogs.

So, unsurprisingly, Bloomberg press has found yet another Lieberal, Noah Feldman,  who ignores Hillary’s problems with the Truth and who scomplains about those of us who support Donald Trump.  Mr. Feldman believes that those of us who prefer a businessman, i.e., Donald Trump,to be our next President versus a  woman, Hillary Clinton, who has proven over and over that she is willing to commit illegalities if it promotes her own career…..EVEN when she holds public office……have a lack of intelligence.  Yes, Mr. Feldman believes those of us who prefer a businessman over a dishonest, career politician are not able to discern facts from fiction.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-23/on-nov-9-let-s-forget-donald-trump-happened

I believe that Mr. Feldman is the one who is unable to look at facts and come up with an objective answer.  If he could think rationally, he would have looked at Hillary’s dishonesty throughout her public career and he would have made the right choice to vote for Mr. Trump.

How can anyone with a lick of common sense prefer Hillary over Trump?  How can anyone pretend that Hillary is an honest politician?  How can anyone, like Mr. Feldman, continue to cover up for one of this country’s most egregious liars that is Hillary?

There must be something to be gained by Mr. Feldman.  How does his support for the Democrats help him?  Really.  What is there to be gained in supporting Hillary with all her illegal  baggage? That, too, is likely hidden in one of the “bleached” emails that Hillary did NOT want us to see.

So, rather than questioning the intelligence of Trump supporters, let’s discuss Mr. Feldman’s lack of intelligence and objectivity.

As one of the deplorables, let me ask Mr. Feldman, and all his cronies in the Lieberal press,  a question.  Why do you support a candidate, Hillary Clinton, who has been involved in countless illegal activites while holding public office?  Why do you insist on ignoring and covering up Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate, the abuse of Bill’s  rape victims, the theft of White House  silverware (etc.), the potential involvement with Vincent Foster, her flip flops on policies (TPP),  her illegal and inexcusable use of an unsecured private server to send and receive classified information (see Comey’s testimony about whether it was classified), her perjury to Congress regarding her use of multiple devices, her bleaching of governmental information AFTER a subpoena was issued and served, her collusion to hide her unsecured server, her dereliction of duty to protect those in Benghazi, her delivering American uranium to Russia, her use of the Clinton Foundation to further her and Bill’s financial gains,  her lies about the extent of donations made by the Clinton Foundation, her use of gifts to the Clinton Foundation from foreign governments which appear to have influenced her decisions as Secretary of State…………………..her lies to the American voter about almost everything?

The Lieberal press can’t answer these questions with a straight face because the Truth about Hillary and her unsavory behaviour is so unpalatable to any American voter.  The media reminds me of an old saying regarding hiding the truth.  It was:  Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.

Apparently, Mr. Feldman prefers asking no questions of Hillary Clinton because he knows he will only get lies back!

Yes, Mr. Feldman wants the public to believe that Trump supporters are idiots;  but, his own opinionated writings belie the Truth.  In fact, if he could even recognize a fact, Mr. Feldman  is just another Lieberal who can’t accept the truth about the Democrat’s nominee.

Abortions murder babies

In last night’s debate, Mr. Trump said that partial birth abortion is a procedure that “rips”  babies out of their mother’s wombs.  He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Partial Birth Abortion

Partial birth abortion is a gruesome, horrendous, murderous act.  How do we know?  BECAUSE, the entire point of that procedure is that the BABY DIES.   And, the Baby dies a horrible death.  And, even worse, the murdered victim, the baby, is then rendered into usable parts and these parts are sold to the highest bidder.  What kind of country allows trafficking of human body parts?

I would never have thought Americans would accept the murder of innocents…..which all babies are.

What kind of country allows infanticide?  Well, proponents of partial birth abortion insist it is a woman’s right, regardless of the fact that the baby always dies.  This cavalier attitude about another human life is usually only seen in third world countries.

I would never have thought that, in America,  even Lieberals would sink so low as to protest they have the right to kill  the unborn.

So, how bad is that procedure?  Well……proponents of partial birth abortion would NEVER willingly undergo a similar procedure — that is, have scissors stuck into the back of their head and their brains sucked out!  Yet, for some reason, they condone these procedures based on the canard that the “health of the mother” is in jeopardy.  In almost all cases, it is healthier and safer for a mother to give birth naturally rather than undergo an abortion.  IT IS ABSOLUTELY SAFER FOR THE BABY IF THE MOTHER CHOOSES TO ALLOW THE BABY TO BE BORN AND LIVE!

Partial birth proponents always try to change the subject of this form of infanticide into whether the mother’s life is in danger.  Since delivering a baby is a natural process, this argument is false.  And, if the mother’s life is at stake, a caesarean section could be performed where, almost always, BOTH MOTHER AND BABY SURVIVE!

If that argument fails, the next ploy becomes…..well, the baby is “defective”…..or, “it is inconvenient to have a baby right now”…………..or, “the mother is too young”……”they can’t afford to have a baby now”……………………………..

These are factually specious, and arguably immoral,  considerations when a Life is at stake.  And, if the arguments are false, as can be proven, then there is no place in our country for partial birth abortions.

However, the best argument against partial birth abortion is to consider how many of its proponents would have wanted their own mothers to have made that choice?

How many abortion proponents believe that the world would be a better place if their own mothers had aborted THEM?

How many partial abortion birth abortion advocates have actually been at that procedure?  How many of them have heard the baby’s cries stopped when the scissors penetrate the skull?  How many of these Lieberals are defending a murderous act?

Their own words condemn them ……ALL OF THEM ARE DEFENDING MURDER……………because, no matter how they “slice and dice” it………………..ABORTIONS MURDER BABIES!

How to break America’s laws….by the NY Times and the Clintons

The NY Times has consistently published only articles that support or help Hillary.  They have admitted they hate Trump and all the people who support Trump.  The Times has joined with the arrogant elites who believe they have the right to control the “deplorables” in America, i.e., us.  It is no surprise then that the NY Times has published what they claim to be some old tax records from Donald Trump.

HOWEVER, it is ILLEGAL to see, much less publish, someone’s taxes UNLESS that PERSON GIVES HIS OR HER PERMISSION!  And, you can bet that Mr. Trump has never consented to the Time’s misuse of his own personal information, if these even are Trump’s taxes.

By definition, the NY Times has committed a felonious act by publishing the alleged tax records.  By definition, whoever released Trump’s taxes is also breaking the law!  In fact, by definition, if these really are Trump’s tax records, the IRS should be rushing to discover who is the culprit who gave them to the NY Times!

The important factor in this story SHOULD be the criminality in releasing private records of an American citizen without his or her consent.

But, guess what the biased media chooses to focus on?  Of course, they want the American voter to be upset with Trump.  So,  naturally, the NY Times overlooks their own criminal behaviour and actually brags about being willing to break the law.  The NY Times feels no shame for breaking the law;  but, what would you expect of a newspaper that supports Hillary, and her impeached husband, both of whom are  known for past criminal activity?

The printed media or the Fourth Estate, like the NY Times, used to take pride in being the watchdog which kept politicians in check.  The Fourth estate used to be composed of journalists who wanted to print the Truth, whether they agreed with it or not.  The Fourth Estate used to be comprised of professionals, unlike today’s political hacks who pretend to report the “news”, but really print anything, even lies, if it promotes their own personal political agenda.

Rather than taking the word of someone who breaks the law to further their political agenda, we should repudiate the NY Times and their criminal actions.  As my husband always says, “Consider the source”.

So, if you know the NY Times is breaking the laws by knowingly printing confidential records, AND THEY ARE, then they are already impeached by their own behaviour.   And, they should not be considered a reliable source of information.  Nor, even though Hillary seems to be escaping prosecution for her crimes against America, should the NY Times escape without punishment.

Only criminals break laws.  But, not all criminals are thugs lurking in dark alleys until an unsuspecting victim comes by.

No, today’s criminals can be the publishers of can well-known media outlets, like the NY Times.  Today’s criminals occupy our highest political offices, like Hillary did.  And, now, we know how these politicians stay in power.  They depend upon the collusion of media sources such as the NY Times.

It is a sad day in America when what used to be a premier newspaper is writing the book  on “How to break America’s laws” and publicly bragging about it.

How to break American law?  Just ask the NY Times or their best buddy, Hillary Clinton.