Monthly Archives: September 2012

ANOTHER Obama apology?

Obama has bowed down  to every foreign country that he could find….and, in doing so, made the United States appear subservient to foreign dictators.   NOW, he found something else he could “bow down” to:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/20/Obama-admin-releases-apology-video-Pakistan

Obama State Dept Releases Apology Video in Pakistan

Is it any wonder that America’s influence is at an all time low?

Is it any wonder that Americans believe their children will live in a worse economic climate and a country with less freedom?

Is it any wonder that thoughtful Americans are coalescing around Governor Romney?

A vote for Governor Romney is a vote to restore our country financially, and to restore our standing as a Super Power, AND to restore our Constitutional Freedoms!

A vote for Obama is a vote for…………………..ANOTHER APOLOGY!

Media Idiocy

So,  the MidEast is in shambles, thanks to the bitg O’s policies.  Americans have been murdered.  Around the world, Muslims are rioting, crying out for MORE American blood!  The unemployment is STILL over 8.2%…and, that’s not counting those who’ve given up looking for work.  Gas prices are high enough to buy a house with.

And, what is the media topic of the day?

Some purported Romney gaffe!  How about THAT for a laugh?

Well, it’s really a national shame that the media is trying to prevent a Romney win in November.    The Fourth Estate is no longer even trying to appear impartial.  They blatantly announce their favorite…..and, expect us to pat them on the back.

The media isa medium for idiocy!

In the Navy……whoops………..

Only trouble is…….the Democrats chose the Russian Navy!

And, now,  we know that the Democrats highlighted Turkish fighter jets.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/17/fighter-jets-in-democratic-conventions-military-montage-were-turkish-not-american/

CAN’T THE DEMOCRATS GET ANYTHING RIGHT?

READ KERRY’S CONCLUSION FOR A REAL LAUGH OF THE DAY!

GUESS NOT.  HERE’S THE PROOF:

September 18, 2012
Print This Article

CHARLOTTE, NC – SEPTEMBER 06: United States Navy Admiral John B. Nathman (retired) speaks on stage with military veterans during the final day of the Democratic National Convention at Time Warner Cable Arena on September 6, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina. The DNC, which concludes today, nominated U.S. President Barack Obama as the Democratic presidential candidate. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

The Democratic Party’s national convention in Charlotte, N.C., may have doubled down on insulting the U.S. military community.

The Democratic National Committee has already apologized for using a photo of four Soviet-era Russian warships in a giant stage backdrop intended to illustrate the party’s support for military personnel and veterans.

That huge image, visible in the Time Warner Cable Arena during speeches by Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry and retired Admiral John B. Nathman, also depicted a synchronized formation of jet aircraft that convention-goers assumed were American fighter planes.

But the F-5 fighter planes in the photo are part of the air force of Turkey, a nation whose government is now jailing journalists and establishing Islam as a state religion.

Brad Woodhouse, a spokesman for the Democratic National Committee, did not respond when the The Daily Caller asked why the convention planners displayed Turkish-flown aircraft alongside Russian warships while seeking support from the American military community.

On Sept. 12, Democrats apologized for using the picture of Soviet-era, Russian-operated ships after the slip up was first reported by the Navy Times. The Navy Times also received a tip that the planes depicted may have been from the Turkish Air Force. (NAVAL EXPERT: Ships shown during Democratic convention tribute to veterans were Russian)

The vessels, with their distinct radars and blue-cross-motif Russian naval flags, occupied the center of the massive backdrop. The aircraft were depicted flying in a seven-plane formation on the upper right.

At least three of the ships in the image were designed and built by the Soviet totalitarian state that killed 20 million of its own citizens. Amid steady pressure from the U.S. military, the Soviet Union collapsed in 1989, marking its defeat in the four-decade Cold War. One of the warships may now be part of the Ukrainian Navy.

The Russian ships and Turkish aircraft were shown during the final night of the Charlotte convention on Sept. 6, shortly before President Barack Obama accepted his party’s nomination to serve a second term.

The image first appeared in the closing minutes of an address by Sen. Kerry.

Obama is “a commander-in-chief who gives our troops the tools and training they need in war,” Kerry said, reinforced by visuals of foreign ships and aircraft operated by foreign-trained military personnel.

Obama….just lyin’ around

So, why would anyone care if the United States President is of good moral character?  I know, many Libs would scoff that that’s an old-fashioned concept.  But, is moral integrity still of any importance in today’s world?  Well, consider these facts.

1-Libya’s president says that the riots in which our ambassador and three others were murdered was PREMEDITATED.

The lie:  Obama, and his cronies, say that the riots were an Islamic reaction to a video which purportedly showed the prophet Mohammed in a poor light.  Unfortunately, the video has been “out” for months.  And, unfortunately, FOX reports that there were no protestors present at the Embassy until the major attack began.

2-Obama claims that Americans are better off thanks to his policies.

The lies:

Unemployment has been above 8%  since his stimulus “worked its magic”.  Ask your friends, family, and neighbors how the stimulus helped them!

Small businesses are afraid of hiring anyone because no one knows what the future taxes nor regulations will be.  See the unemployment rate.

American influence is at an all time low…. so low that the Mid-east is seething with rioters….all insulting America and our flag…and, killing our representatives.

Business are moving their manufacturing overseas in order to be competitive, including GE, the President’s pet corporation.

Gas prices are at an all time high.  How’s that working out for people who commute?

Every poll finds that Americans are pessimistic about the future and believe that their children will have a worse future than they had.

3-Obama claimed he would have a transparent and “above-board” administration.

The lies:The health care bill was passed in secret and without the public even seeing the documents, DESPITE  OBAMA’S PROMISES THAT EVERY BILL WOULD BE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC FOR A NUMBER OF DAYS BEFORE THE VOTE WAS TAKEN.

And, of course, the Congress didn’t read it either before the Democrats, on a partisan basis, passed the bill.  Remember Nancy Pelosi’s famous  comment “we’ll have to pass it so we can find out what’s in it?”

Representative Issa has requested documents about Fast and Furious over and over.  In more than a year, the Justice Department, under Eric Holder, has refused to allow the required access to documents.

4-Obama said he would run a campaign of high integrity.

The lie:  To date, his campaign has accused Governor Romney of being a financial vulture, of causing cancer which killed a woman, of being uncaring about the middle class, of not being skilled enough or experienced enough to be President.  (BTW, former President Clinton said that Romney was a sterling businessman and that, as a former governor, Romney was definitely qualified to be President.)

How can Americans trust a man like Obama who routinely lies and, through either his lack of experience or arrogance, has run our country into a deep recession and two downgrades of our financial rating?  How can Americans trust a man like Obama who refuses to release his college records?  How can Americans trust a man like Obama who wants to make secret deals with Russia….in the future…..when he has more “flexibility” ?

What makes a President trustworthy?  Is it endless golf?  Is it endless basketball games?  Is it endless social outings with Hollywood stars?  Is it more campaign stops than intelligence briefings?

The problem with our current administration is that they are constantly campaigning on a mixture of innuendoes and lies.  And, re-election is their only motive, NOT the welfare of America.  No.  Obama will say anything and do anything to be re-elected…..even if it means he’s just lyin’ around!

The Media Conspiracy

From conspiring to ask Governor Romney a specific question to touting biased polls, the media is determined to create the impression that Governor Romney can NOT win the Presidency!  And, now, Politico has decided to create the fiction that Romney’s campaign is in shambles.

Using the old gimmick of “unnamed sources”  , ala Senator Harry Reid, Politico  (mallen@politico.com )  has generated a story of purported  problems for Romney. For one, it is most unlikely that anyone in Romney’s camp would give Mr. Mallen information damaging to Governor Romney.  Secondly, there are more important issues that should be pursued and, if Mallen were the journalist he pretends to be, he would be chasing these stories.

How about the diplomats murdered in Libya?  How about the administration attempting to claim a video ignited the riots?  How about the Libyan president saying that the attacks were premeditated?  What about the UN ambassador Rice trying to carry the administration’s story, despite the obvious holes in it?

What about record unemployment and the administration’s inability to fix it?  What about the record number of people on food stamps?  What about the manipulation of the economy by Bernanke?

THESE are the stories any real journalist would be interested in…..NOT a pathetic attempt to create discord in the Republican camp.

My Email To The Wisconsin DMV

I have a couple questions about renewing my license plates online.  First of all, why is there a ‘convience fee’ with renewing online.  It takes less man-hours to have everything done automatically by the computers online, so I would think you would want people to renew online.  In the end, it’s probably less money for you to process credit cards than it is for someone to rip open my envelope. That basically reduces the paperwork to zero.  Secondly, why do I have to sit through a 15 second video before I register my plates.  Is the fee I paid to register the plates there so that I can pay the actors who frankly, a complete farce, star in the video for the drunk driving ads that probably don’t work anyways.

Thank you governmental bureaucracy.

Democrats — the lowest, “common” denominator

Democrats brag that they accept anyone into their party.  And, it’s true.

For example, they accept liars.  Wasserman-Schultz is just the latest Democrat to say one thing, deny the comment, and then be proven a liar by a recorded conversation.  Harry Reid does it so often that no one even pays attention to his lies any more.  And, Biden?  It’s sad that, as Clint Eastwood said, Biden is the intellectual genius of the Democrat party.  And, yet, Biden is just a grin with a body behind it!  Still,  Democrats want Biden to be one step away from the Presidency.  Not only are liars acceptable, but so is idiocy, I guess.

They accept politicians who commit libel and then claim it was the “other” guy who did the dirty deed.  Witness the repeated hints that Republicans are Nazi-like and the S. Carolina Democrat party chairman who compared Nikki Haley to Eva Braun…..oh, yes, another Nazi!  And, then, they charge that Republicans who target high unemployment or the $16 million deficit are using underhanded tactics to win!

Democrats are NOT mainstream Americans!  They even tried to remove God from their platform.   Each year, they replace more and more language that refers to God.  This year, they replaced God, then screamed and hollered when He was put back into their platform.  President Obama acts surprised that God was no longer welcome at the DNC even when everyone knows that the platform is based on his own philosophy.   Does he really think we are so stupid as to believe that someone ELSE removed God from the platform?  Well, maybe after 4 years of blaming President Bush, the hurricanes, the European economic crisis, Katrina, yada yada, for all the problems of the United States and the world, Obama is still looking for a scapegoat for his own failures.

Democrats do NOT back Israel.  This year, they removed a reference to Jerusalem, the capitol of Israel, from their platform!  Well, they did until the public rebelled and then, President Obama — once again surprised — “insisted”  Jerusalem be reinstated in the platform.  Right.

Democrats revere the lowest form of behaviour.  Witness the former President Bill Clinton who, if the justice department had done its job, would have been imprisoned for sexual harassment of an employee.  But, no.  Apparently, dropping your drawers in the oval office is okay with Democrats…presumably if done by a Democrat!  Compare that to Presidents Bush, 41 and 43, who respected the office of the President so much that they would not even remove their suit coats in the Oval office!

Democrats pander to buy votes.  Witness the promise to college students that their loans will be subsidized.  Really?  Who took out those loans and whom do those loans benefit?  Witness the promise to illegal immigrants that their children can stay here, no matter how they arrived, and yet, the Justice Department challenges the state of Arizona in court for trying to enforce immigration laws. Witness all the big donors to the Democrats who have received millions of stimulus dollars for companies, even when the company was known to be failing.  Does Solyndra come to anyone’s mind?

Democrats are hypocrites.  They are  so used to obstructing and not enforcing U.S. laws that they miss the irony in the fact that a photo id is required to enter the DNC and yet, the Justice Department challenges voter id laws in many states!

So, while the DNC is patting itself on the back and making a big hoopla over their pride and joy, Clinton, who should really be their Scarlet Letter, they reveal how morally corrupt the Democrat party is as a whole.  There are good people within the party, but the guiding “lights” like Senator Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, and even President Obama and former President Clinton, blacken the reputation of the Democrats.  By allowing all manner of deviant behaviour and sidestepping our laws, the Democrats have become the lowest, “common” denominator in the United States today.