Global Warming

I want to take a step back from all the statistics and graphs and anything else that deals with global warming and take a logical approach. First off, the past few winters have been a bit milder, but this isn’t the first time this has happened. I’ve heard stories of people wearing shorts at Christmas time. So this isn’t the first time this has happened. Then, look at this year. Probably one of the coldest I can personally remember, and it’s been consistantly cold. I think we haven’t broken 30 degrees more than a couple of times.

Then the snow. Oh the snow. We have been dumped on, in fact I believe Madison has now reached a new record for snow-fall. Now, I believe this is a bad argument, because the temperature has fluctuated other winters, and we’ve had pretty consistant snow, but the reason I bring it up, is the past few years, all you hear from the global warming hysteria is that the low snow fall is just more proof of global warming. So, does this high snow fall now account for global cooling?

I forget where I heard it, but one of the things I like to say is, People are arrogant to think they have caused global warming. We are a small fraction of the earth’s eco-system, and to think we can adjust the temperatures is assanine.

Now, don’t get me wrong. Conserving energy is great. I have no problem with people recycling or biking to work instead of driving. But, when these so called experts try to force their ideas upon you and make you drive less, that’s bullying and not the right way to go about enviromentalism.

Come Al Gore, come George Clooney, get up here in Wisconsin and see how you like to drive your little electric car. Oh, sorry, Al Gore has an SUV so he’d be ok.

Mr. Knowledge is steamed. Luckily it’s cold out to cool him off.

One thought on “Global Warming

  1. Pingback: Repu Banter » Global… erm, global stuff. Yep, “stuff” should encompass all our positions on the topic.

Leave a Reply