60 Hypocrites in Washington, D.C.

So, Senator Reid was finally able to buy that last vote needed to pass this horrendous health care bill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/19/AR2009121900797_pf.html

What a farce this entire situation was!!  After Mary Landrieu of the $300 million fame publicly admitted she sold her vote, the rest of the Senate lined up to get ‘THEIR” FAIR SHARE.  Unfortunately, all these shares will come out of  OUR taxpayer dollars.

At Christmastime, we expect to see 3 Wise Men, not 60 money-grabbing, greedy, arrogant, unresponsive, evasive, double-dealing criminals determining our future.  But, there you have it.  It took some time before Senator Reid could find enough ways to buy off members of his own party, like  Nelson and Lieberman, but they finally all sold their souls to the Devil.  Let’s hope the Devil comes to get them soon.  In the meantime, if you want to see the 60 biggest hypocrites in the world….go to  Washington, D.C, and visit the Senate!!!

Leave a Reply