Category Archives: pelosi

Forget what I said before………

Yesterday, I said that I had heard everything when the Brazilian president chided us for not paying for the homes of the poor in the proposed $700B buyout of Wall Street.

Well, I was wrong.  Today, I actually heard the biggest lie of them all when the vote failed in the House of Representatives and the Democrats blamed the Republicans!  Forget that the Democrats hold a majority and all they needed to pass the measure was a simple majority — that means ONE VOTE!  Pelosi, despite her vicious attack speech,  could not  convince even a majority of her fellow Democrats to vote for the bill!

The Democratic nominee was ready to blame the Republicans, too, despite the fact that all he did was play phone tag in pretending to help pass the measure and, in fact, campaigned all through the debacle.  Nor was he prepared to take a stand on the issue.  His message was that “something ” had to be done!  Well, what something?  What was his recommendation?  It is a sorry commentary of his actions that he was too busy playing politics to help forward a specific plan.

So, whether we needed that $700B expenditure or not, it is demonstrably false to blame the conservatives because the liberals — Democrats — hold the absolute majority.   This time, they can’t blame anyone but themselves!

A Difference of Opinion

There is a difference of opinion in America. Having a differing opinion about what movie to watch, is good. It’s what makes everyone an individual. But, differences in how to handle terroism and dangerous threats to America should never be left to people who’s opinion is swayed purely by their own selfish, personal gain.

Terroism is obviously a huge issue in America. How best to defeat these horrible, horrible people is up for debate. Nancy Palosi will try to make you believe that America is bad, and if we’d just keep our nose out of issues, everything would work out. I’m sorry, but that did not work. We did that in the 90’s and we were attacked many times. These people want to kill us, not because of what we do, it’s because of who we are. We aren’t Muslim, so to them we deserve to die.

See this is where the whole focus changes. No one who can honestly think through this would ever want to sit on our hands, but since Nancy will probably get re-elected because of this view, she’s going to push that issue. People see me and think, oh all he wants is to fight in a war. I want peace just as much as anyone else. I just realize that to make peace, sometimes you have to fight.

I’ve already went over illegal immigration in a previous article, but that could easily go in this article. This leads into the Voter-ID situation. Democrats do not want Voter-ID because that would mean many illegal immigrants who vote for the democrats will now not be able to vote. But, what they tell you is that the poor will have problems getting ID’s. Well, ho-hum, the ID’s would be offered free of charge. So their whole argument has no basis what-so-ever.

– Mr. Knowledge