Category Archives: LIEberals

Mr. Knowledge’s Rants…

I’ve seen this Citi credit card ad for a few weeks now that mentions in this tough economic time, people are looking for ways to save money. Shouldn’t we, in good and bad times, look for ways to save money? These same people who over extended themselves thinking it will always be cherry, are now the ones who are looking for handouts. While others, who know that times won’t always be perfect, don’t over extend themselves and now have to pay for those who did.

Secondly, this whole Limbaugh thing is just crazy. All over in the papers and online they are ripping him left and right, and even using quotes that he never said as truths. It’s fine if you disagree with him, but when ”legit” sources are using false quotes, it just proves that they are against him for his politics, not his implied racism.

Thirdly, read this : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8299079.stm. Where is Algore now?

Mr. Knowledge

How to leave a legacy………..

http://www.nbcwashington.com/entertainment/television/NATL-SNL-Newbie-Drops-the-F-Bomb-On-Air-62104947.html

So, Saturday Night Live now has a lady who is willing to use the F word on tv!  Wow, what a wonderful legacy for that “lady” to be forever known as the first person to say F something on tv.  Her parents must be sooooooooooo proud!

Eulogizing Kennedy–Please don’t!

It is almost always difficult for friends and family when someone they care about dies.  Ted Kennedy is no different.

However, it is hypocritical to eulogize the man for what he was not.  He was NOT a statesman.   He was a partisan for the left his entire life.

He was NOT a friend to the environment.  In fact, he led the battle against wind power in the bay even though they would not have been visible from his house!

He was NOT a heroic figure, despite losing two brothers to assassination.  Although it is tragic that John and Bobby were killed, those tragedies do not improve Ted’s reputation and certainly did not improve his own behaviour!  In fact, the entire male side of the family was and is morally challenged.  His father delivered his own daughter to a lobotomy, without asking the mother or any objective, outside medical authority.  His father made millions in stock market deals that he later legislated against!  His brother, John, had numerous affairs, even while President and, like former President Clinton, even in the White House!

So, please spare us the pious comments about what a great man he was.  He was NOT.  He might have been your friend, father, uncle, or brother, but he was NOT a leader of men nor a leader of the country.  He was an example of a very flawed human being who took advantage of his family’s name and money to prevent himself from suffering any of the consequences of his bad behaviour.  Although many of today’s youth will not recognize Chappaquidick,  we baby boomers remember when a Kennedy — Ted — was responsible for drunk driving which resulted in a woman drowning.  He did not report the crime until the next morning and he never suffered any legal action.

That was what it meant to be a Kennedy.  Their family motto was:  use, abuse, enjoy!

Miscarriage of Justice

When a potential Supreme Court Justice has a history of making racist comments, as Soltomayor has, then even the Democrats should not support her.  Unfortunately, the Democrats are hell-bent on “winning”, no matter what the issue is.

So, they support a candidate for the Supreme Court who says that cultural biases make her a better judge than a white man would be.  They support National Health Care even though government NEVER runs things better than the private sector and even though countries with this system have much poorer health care than we do.

They support groups like Acorn, despite its exposed illegal actions, because Acorn will bring in more votes for them.  Heck.  In Minnesota, the liberals found more votes available for the Clown than there were registered voters!

For LIEberals, the goal is winning votes and they don’t care how they do it.  Steal from the “rich”?  Hey, what a novel idea!  Steal an election in Minnesota?  No problem, bro!

In America today, miscarriage of justice is the modus operandi of Democrats.  And, as long as we “let” them steal our democracy from us, they will keep being clowns and thieves.

Bring in the clowns…..

Well, with the addition of Al Franken, idiotic clown extraordinaire, as the Senator from Minnesota, the Senate is now exactly what most of thought it was — a bunch of clowns.

As the old Judy Collins’ song goes :

Don’t you love a farce?
But where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.
Don’t bother, they’re here.

Letterman

Last night I saw Letterman’s opening monologue. Of course I didn’t watch all of it, but one of his jokes was explaing that it was April Fools Day, and how funny it was that when Bush took office his National Holiday was so early in his term. That was 8 years ago. How does someone even remotely think that is funny anymore? Had he done it during his term, I could see where LIEberals would find it amusing, but come on, is this the best they have to offer?

Sadly, it is.

– Mr. Knowledge

Attitude Adjustment Day

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/economics/article5614520.ece

Politicians worldwide are looking for a scapegoat for current economic problems, but there are a gazillion causes for this recession.  Bad loans stemming from the Community Reinvestment Act were made to satisfy  Congress who wanted EVERYONE to have a home, whether they could pay for it or not because that bought votes.  Democrats in Congress smiled while Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac made extremely risky loans which yielded a ridiculously high  rate of foreclosure.  Unions were never satisfied with their “deal” with the company and continually demanded higher wages, greater benefits, and even more vacation!  And, yes, some CEOs were spending money for themselves that the company did not have.

The end result is that the market could simply not endure these costs when  profits were falling or nonexistent.  Foreign  competition was cheap and did not have to follow the same regulations imposed on American companies by Lieberals.  Everyone should have seen it coming because the debacle back in the 70s with the Savings and Loans was also based on faulty, unsustainable loans and business deals .  That time,  BANKS bailed the Savings and Loans, and Congress, out.  Of course, it didn’t cost the public tax dollars because the bailout came directly from banks who were never part of the problem.  But, so long as “someone” paid for it, Congress was happy.

This attitude of promising the moon to voters and then scampering to find the means to pay off the debt is so typical of Congress.  Congress never seems to understand that profit is not a dirty word!  Nor is the accumulation of wealth a sin although the current administration seems to think so.

Some companies saw the upcoming problems and pleaded with the unions to make concessions or face bankruptsy of the company, but the unions refused.  Congress created much of the fiasco on Wall Street by, for example,  allowing  unhealthy mergers between financial institutions and insurance companies, without requiring oversight.  Congress allowed CEOs to  serve on many different company board of directors and this cronyism created unwise business decisions.  The government bailout of Detroit and Wall Street is the direct result of all these influences.

So, where do we go from here?  Well, first, Congress should accept responsibility for their stupidity and we should put limits on what and how Congress legislates.  Secondly, financial companies should ALL have to follow the same set of regulations if they are engaged in a certain business.  For example, banks are limited in where they can invest.  Any company performing banking functions should have to follow the same regulations, be under the same system of examinations, and have to maintain the same level of capital to assets ratio!

Thirdly, the public has to realize that individuals create wealth, not governments.  Everyone should plan, and WORK, for the benefit of their family.  Government should not be responsible for the expenses of individuals.  And, we have to get over the idea that someone else is to blame for our problems.  We allowed Congress to become a clutter of self-serving, money-hungry, and dishonest “servants”.  Yes, they were to serve us, but instead, they ended up serving themselves at our expense.

The only way out of this recession is to change the atmosphere of our country back to when individuals actively worked for their own good.  Democracy only works if individuals do their own part to keep the country vibrant.  Right now, there are too many being paid for by the hard work of others.  We need to change this attitude.  Years ago, schools used to reserve a day for teachers to regain their equillibrium.   I say it’s time for an attitude adjustment day in Congress and in our entire country!

Why now?

Read This!

7 things to do to help Obama? These are all things we should have been doing all along, not just now, to help OURSELVES. But, LIEberals assume that Obama will make everything perfect and hunky-dory. It’s so sad that some of these idiots who voted for him are stupider than a box of rocks and assume everything will work out now that Obama is in office.

Jesus hippies, get a job, work hard, and amazingly, you are usually rewarded with a good life. Unless, of course, you work too hard and make too much money. Well… then you are taxed (read penalized) for making too much. Ugh, idiots.

-Mr. Knowledge

Democrats steal more votes!

Oh, wait.  That isn’t a headline.  It is a fait accompli in Minnesota where the Franken team appears to have found enough votes to finally put him ahead of Senator Coleman.

How can you find votes?  Well, you double count the absentee ballots until you have the number you want — whether it means that more ballots than voters came out of a voting place or not!  You make sure that even formerly ineligible ballots are now counted, and, of course, counted YOUR way.  Then, you get the powers-that-be, who happen to be Democrats, to rule your way on every issue.

Vote tampering is a Federal crime…unless, that is, that you are a Democrat.  Then, anything goes.  In Minnesota as in Illinois as in New York, you can count on being elected (or appointed) if  you are a Democrat.  The others might just as well save their money because, by hook or by crook, the Democrats are determined to win.  It is a shame that the Democratic victories are mostly “by crook”, or crooks, but that is how it is in today’s world!

So, lead on Al.  Why should you be any different than other Democrats?   From loss to victory, from voting booth to voting booth, from almost 800 behind to over 200 ahead…..that is the Al Franken legacy for Minnesota.